The Best Shopping Deals of the Year

07 March 2008 0 comments

Last year for Thanksgiving, we had my dh's family over. I made a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people, that was a lot of work. I was glad that I did not have any cooking disaster to report.

You can just imagine how tired I was the next day which is the most popular shopping day of the year. The day after Thanksgiving is called 'Black Friday'. I did not feel like going out very early to be one of the first customers in line outside ToysRUs and Best Buy to name a few, just to get the early bird deals they have.

I am so glad I found this web site where they have a lot of links to stores that offer great deals on Black Friday. They also offer you the option to sign up for their mailing list and they will notify you if there are any new Black Friday ADs that are posted.

Having this web site definitely made my life a whole lot easier. I did not have to wait in line to pay for my purchases and it saved me 'gas money' which is a big deal considering how expensive gas is. I was able to purchase the toys that my kids wanted for Christmas online without dealing with the crowds. I know, I've been to ToysRUs the day after Thanksgiving and it was crazy.

This year, on the days leading to Thanksgiving, you can be sure that I will be online and checking out the 2008 thanksgiving specials. You should be doing this too, it will save you time and effort. Before you know it, you will be done with your holiday shopping and have time to relax and enjoy the season.

0 comments: to “ The Best Shopping Deals of the Year so far...